Keep reading this article for 5 essential foods that have helped you achieve longevity.
Essential foods to live longer
If you're not yet a fan of garlic, you may want to add it to all of your dishes after knowing all it has to offer. From cancer prevention to detoxifying the body, to treating ailments like a toothache or cough, here are some of the benefits of garlic.
The honey is another essential food to live, it has long been among the best super foods used to treat a number of health conditions and improve overall health. This amazing bee product possesses antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties - making it one of the most beneficial foods to consume.
Especially rich in fiber, manganese and calcium, it has been used for thousands of years as a spice of flavor and medicine, cinnamon has really made a difference in numerous cultures. It can be especially helpful in helping with diabetes, preventing cancer, and stopping arthritis.
The real, unadulterated form of chocolate - cacao - derived from the Theobroma cacao tree, is a superfood sent from heaven that can keep us healthy even as we indulge in its delicious taste. Royal chocolate is packed with plant-derived flavonoids, packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory components, and ingredients that do all sorts of amazing things for our bodies and minds.
5. Olive oil
The olive oil is rich in beneficial fats that keep your heart and brain healthy, prevents cognitive decline and risk of cardiovascular disease, this is one of the essential nutrients most recommended to live longer.
Of course, there are other secrets to living longer shared by the elderly. Lifestyle is the single most important factor in determining not only how long you live, but the quality of your long life. It turns out that the people of a small island off the coast of Japan, Okinawa, have discovered a secret recipe for living to be more than 100 years old. Some of its secrets:
8 secrets to living longer
1. Exercise both physically and mentally.
2. Eat a diet low in salt, rich in fruits and vegetables, high in fiber and antioxidants.
3. Do not eat in excess. They practice what is called hara hachi bu, which means “8 parts out of 10, complete,” and they never eat their fill, but only until they are satiated.
4. Eat a diet high in vitamin E, which helps keep your brain vital.
5. Drink herbal tea. The Ikarians, who also live long and fruitful lives, love herbal tea. The benefits of green tea are incredible, so this may be your first choice.
6. Take a nap. Something as simple as a nap can reduce your risk of cardiovascular problems, including heart attacks, and can help you feel more energetic in the afternoon.
7. Eat fresh vegetables. Among the obvious secrets of longevity, consuming vegetables is key, whether they are whole vegetables or the healthiest "microgreens."
8. Chill out. The reduction in stress is increasingly known among the secrets of longevity and good health. Stress can dramatically increase your risk for many diseases, as well as dangerous behavior.
Meditation is one of my favourite law of attraction tools. It can instantly improve your mood and help you manifest what you want in life. And, it’s free! You can meditate almost anywhere, but when you’re just starting out you’ll want to practice in a comfortable, quite place. This way you can connect with your mind and the universe.